Get to know the beautiful view offered by the Tulum ruins on a private tour, travel the same ancient routes that our Mayan ancestors also traveled.
Enjoy the sea breeze, the white sand and the impressive Mayan structures.
This impressive city located south of the Riviera Maya, was originally called Zamá which means morning or sunrise. The name Tulum was given to it by the first Spanish explorers who arrived in this area, and its meaning in the Mayan language is: wall, due to the wall that surrounds the city.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit the old Port of Tulum, one of the last inhabited and later abandoned cities of the Mayan civilization, it is also one of the only fortified Mayan sites. Built on a cliff, with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and where the ancient Mayan inhabitants honored their main deity, the "God of diving" or the "Descendant God".
Total duration of activities: 10 hours or less, as required by the client.
(From when the clients are picked up at the hotel, until they return to it)
It is suggested to leave the hotel at 7:00 AM
Bringing light clothing, tennis, mosquito repellent, towel and swimsuit with you in case you want to swim in Tulum bay.
- Children age: 5-10 years old pay child price. Older than 10 pay adult price. Younger than 5 are free!
- All children MUST present an ID. A copy of the passport will do.
- Bring a valid ID to match the name of your voucher.
- Only biodegradable insect repellent and sunblock are allowed at the Park.
- Bring comfortable shoes, a hat, sunglasses, camera. Cash for incidentals.
- Certified guides inside the ruins are not run by us. They can be hired directly at the archaeological sites. We do not control their prices nor their exchange rate. Remember to agree on the price before hiring a guide.
- Round Trip private transportation
- Entrance fees to Tulum
- Cold water (1 bottle per pax)
- A guide in Tulum
- Tip for the driver
All prices are in USD
All children over 10 years old pay as adults, children 10 years and under pay $25 USD